By getting us away from the tourist traps further north, your book has changed our perception of Morocco for the better and we finally stopped saying to each other 'this is nearly as good as Namibia' to once or twice saying that it was actually better! Thank you. JS
I'm smiling sometimes because of the nice language. I'm used to scientific reading and writing, so the reading of the guide is like an interesting conservation with a comedian - or something like that. CP.
Morocco Overland 2 is the updated edition of the route guide to exploring southern Morocco's spectacular landscapes; from the snow-clad High Atlas to the dunes of the Sahara and the Mauritanian border beyond.
Whether withyour own van, 4WD, motorcycle or a mountain bike, or are flying in to rent locally, Morocco Overland 2 covers everything the regular guide books miss out to help make the most of your adventure in southern Morocco on road and track.
• 56 routes covering over 10,000km with hundreds of GPS waypoints
• Scenic byways suitable for all vehicles, including campervans
• Expert guidance on 4WD, 2WD, motorcycle or MTB choice and preparation
• Off-road riding and driving guidelines
• Moroccan ferries, border procedures, port maps and fly-drive options
• Author's recommendations on places to stay
• Additional online content including mapping and imagery
........... MTB ......... • ........... 4WD ..........• ......... ADV ...........• ........... 2WD
LRO: ... Compiling this lot must have been a massive, time-consuming task, such is the level of detail. Don't even think about visiting Morocco until you've read Morocco Overland.
Wanderlust: ... the brand new bible for off-roading to and across this corner of North Africa.
Simon Calder on Sky Travel " Morocco Overland ... then Trailblazer is what you need."